Discover Auto CLI After 3rd Statement!!!

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Discover Auto CLI After 3rd Statement!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

This morning I logged into my accounts as I normally do & saw that Discover had given me an auto cli of $350. Now, this is not much at all, but it’s something & I didn’t

ask for it :smileyhappy:. My 3rd statement was cut just the other day so there’s some truth to Discover giving auto cli’s after your 3rd statement, maybe I’ll get another after my 6th statement! I’ve used my card pretty responsibly & racked up a fair amount of cashback bonus. I PIF before each statement cutoff date with the exception of one time which I left $10 bucks on my balance to report. The customer service is GREAT with Discover & don’t forget to ask for any promotional offers when you talk to the CSR’s. I earned $20 bucks cashback ($1 per purchase) *for using the card to purchase things I was already gonna buy in stores!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password