Applied for Citi® Platinum Select® Card and received $1200 CL – How to get it higher?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Applied for Citi® Platinum Select® Card and received $1200 CL – How to get it higher?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hey,

So I am worried I made a mistake by applying for the Citi Platinum Select Card because I only received a $1200 CL.*

I have an outstanding balance of $5,000 between 4 credit cards mainly on my Fidelity American Cash Back and my BofA Mastercard.* Both have APRs of 13%+ so I decided to transfer the balance to the Citi card (even though I didnt really want this card) for the 21 month 0% APR balance transfers. I was auto approved with only a $1,200 CL, which I dont think is even worth me holding on to this card for.* Is their any way to get the CL increased?* If not, should I just close this card right away?* I would rather not have to hold on to it if I dont have to.. and I plan on closing the card after I pay my balance transfer off.

My credit scores are 710+

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password